Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Star Wars Legacy of the Force - Betrayal

This book picks up after the U Vong Juang war (I know I'm spelling that totally wrong) a war that I have as of yet to read about. But don't worry if you haven't read those books yet. This book is so well written that both those who are new to Star Wars and those who have been fans longer then I've been alive can enjoy it. It centers around Jason Solo, Han and Leah's eldest son and his slow decent to the dark side and his young padiwan Ben Skywalker who seems to be completely unaware of what his cousin is up to. I read this book in six hours. So, you could say that it was good, or you could be more correct and say it was REALLY good. It continues the story of the Star Wars universe with the same fantastic finesse that we all love about the franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment